#8. 20 WEEKS!!
I know, I know, I've still got a long and hot 20 more weeks to go. Lots more wait gain and swelling to look forward to. BUT, I also get to feel my sweetheart kicking and rolling around in there, listen to her tiny heartbeat, and see her up on the screen a few more times. Those things will help carry me through to that wonderful day when I get to hold her in my arms for the first time. That will make all the sleepless, uncomfortable nights with multiple trips to the bathroom, all the days of tiredness and struggling to get up and down and just plain MOVE, worthwhile. Yep, it will be worth every bit of the nauseousness, puking, extreme tiredness and general discomfort. Can't wait to see that precious face and feel that incredibly soft baby skin against me. Can't wait to count those 10 tiny fingers and 10 bitsy piggy toes.
And today, I am 1/2 way to that goal!! :))
No comments:
Post a Comment
So glad to hear from you! :)