Our life in Argentina, South America

Thursday, November 10, 2011

30 Thankful Days {#5}

Ok, here goes...trying to get caught up a bit...

I am super-duper lovin'...

wait for it...




#5. SPRING!!!



Yep, that's right, SPRING!! Opposite end of the world = opposite seasons. And yes, I do miss all the traditional "Thanksgiving feel" of fall in the air, but I am pretty happy with lovely springtime, too!

Sunshine, longer days, gorgeous flowers and bright green grass in every yard, listening to all those crazy birds out there singin' there song, letting my kids romp and play out on the patio {aka. a few moments of peace for mama}, watching them get dirty and love it, feeling the gentle breeze and the suns warm rays as I pause for a few moments, need I go on?!

Seeing to whole world come alive again is such a glorious and wondrous thing to behold. The word that comes to mind is = BLISS, sweet spring blissfulness! 

I am determined to make the most of these lovely days, "stop and smell the roses", and enjoy life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad to hear from you! :)