Packages, surprises, goodies, and presents!! Doing a "happy dance" at my house!
| Check out the size of those boxes!! |
| Getting ready to dig into all those clothes! |
| NEW SHOES!! |
Today, I am feeling very thankful for my amazingly generous...
#3. Parents
They are simply "THE BEST" and I was especially reminded of that today as we received 2 gigantamus boxes from them. One was stuffed full of nothing but clothes, clothes, and more clothes for my growing kiddos. Such a blessing and relief to know that they won't be running around naked this summer after all. ;) The other box had all kinds of goodies like Peanut Butter, Ranch dressing mix, candy, birthday and Christmas presents, etc. All kinds of stuff that say, "I love you and am thinking of you". Boy, do they know me and what I like, too!
Obviously, I am not only thankful for my dear parents because of these packages, they were just a really nice and really big reminder. Beyond that, they are truly a great example of a wonderful marriage and faithfulness to God and church, no matter what comes their way. They truly inspire and encourage me everyday and I am blessed to call them MY mom and dad.
| My FAVORITE Find & Part of my Birthday Present! |
| The Super Secret Stash--Shhhh!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment
So glad to hear from you! :)