(I know, I know, I am SOOOOOOOO behind...don't scold just yet, k?!)
#7. Church
I'm gettin' ready to go...how 'bout you?!
Saturdays are great, because they are followed by Sunday and filled with Sunday preparations.
Making sure everything is in order and my Sunday School bag is filled up with all kinds of surprises to capture my little stars' attention.
Ironing and laying out all the fancy church clothes to be put on in the morning.
Stocking the diaper bag and checking it twice.
I ♥ church.
I ♥ the people here that have accepted us and stretched their patience with our language "growing pains".
I ♥ that when I go to church it is like coming home. No matter where I am or what church I am visiting... whether here or in the states...getting together with like-minded believers to worship the Lord in song and listen to a message from God's Word...we share a common bond in Christ and it's a wonderful thing!
I ♥ letting the Lord speak to me through His Word...always more to learn and more growin' to do!
I ♥ the wonderful churches that I have been privileged to be a part of.
God is good and I am thankful that I get to go to His House!
I ♥ letting the Lord speak to me through His Word...always more to learn and more growin' to do!
I ♥ the wonderful churches that I have been privileged to be a part of.
- BBC of Prairie du Chien, WI ~~ my home sweet home, where I first learned Bible songs as a tiny tot, sat through tons of Sunday school classes and Jr. churches listening to the amazing stories in the Bible, accepted Christ as my Saviour during VBS and grew up in the church and school. Can't say enough about the faithfulness of my dear church family -- through it all!
- Northwest BBC of Elgin, IL ~~ my college church and sending church, so many great people there holding the ropes and lifting us up in prayer
- BBC of Dubuque, IA ~~ hubby's parents' church, they took me in as one of their own while were on deputation and I love the time we were able to spend there and the things that I have learned from the godly example of Pastor and Mrs. Stark and their 50 years in the ministry
- Independent BBC of Moreno, Buenos Aires, Argentina ~~ What a ride! We are having a great time being involved in the ministries here and gaining experience working with these wonderful people. So glad that they put up with us and have become our Argentine family!
God is good and I am thankful that I get to go to His House!
"I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of the LORD."
Psalm 122:1

No comments:
Post a Comment
So glad to hear from you! :)