Our life in Argentina, South America

Friday, December 31, 2010

Our Christmas 2010 in Pictures

Well, as the end of the year and beginning of the next is now upon us. I guess I better catch you up on our Christmas before the calendar rolls over to a new year full of possibilities. As a picture is worth {at least} a thousand words, I will let these pics do most of the "talking".


Bubs enjoying {ok, eating} his new Cow Book from Grandpa and Grandma Gansemer (Can you tell they are dairy farmers?! ;)

Me & my new Snowman Pillow from my Pastor's wife on Christmas Eve

Christmas Morning! Somebody's excited!!

O, to look as cute as these 2...er...3 in the morning ;)

Bubs checking out his first present

Clara with her new "Fievel goes West" Movie

She's an old pro at opening presents

MY BEST CHRISTMAS GIFT!

Showing off her new pony, what a FACE!!

Digging out the gifts!

SO HANDSOME!

New dump truck

The truck is nice, but I really like the box!

Clara and her Castle

Time to PLAY!!

Me and my Cuties (I told you I wish I could look as cute as them!)

My Bow head kids

Her very own nail polish and new jewelry, too!

Me N Bubs and his new bear

The Disaster Zone! Watch your Step!

Cute Snowman Ornaments with our names on them from Grandma and Grandpa G.

Happy Guy with his new trucks!

Ready to enjoy our Christmas Feast!

New cuddly friend, Cotton Candy

New fire truck

Wall hanging that we gave our friends, to remember their time in Argentina

As you can see, we sure enjoyed our Christmas this year. Of course, besides gifts, we ate, ate and ate some more, read the beloved Christmas story and enjoyed the company of good, Christian friends. Such a blessing to know that wherever you are and whomever you are with, the meaning of Christmas never changes. God's most precious gift to us in the form of a wee babe in a manger--the Saviour of all mankind. Hope you had a very blessed Christmas and took time to think on these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad to hear from you! :)