Our life in Argentina, South America

Friday, December 17, 2010

All things Girly

The girly things that I like, naturally, my girly girl likes, too. When I am in the bathroom putting on my makeup (a rather rare occurrence, I admit) she is usually found right there beside me, watching what I do and asking me for "lip stuff" and "fluffy stuff".

If I am painting my toenails, she of course, wants hers done, too. And don't forget the finger pretties. (Pretty sad when your 3 year old has WAY better fingernails than you, huh?! Some old habits die very hard, slow, and painful deaths)

So, sometimes we just have to stop, enjoy the moment, and be girly--makeup, nails, hair, the works. :))

I think doing our nails is our favorite!

Getting the "Royal Treatment"

Tootsies up...this is the life!!

Letting the pretties dry

All the cute piggies!

TA DA!!!

Have I ever mentioned how much fun it is to have a little girl?!! It's the BEST!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad to hear from you! :)