Our life in Argentina, South America

Thursday, December 23, 2010

10 months--Where has this year gone?

 As Christmas is {SUPER} quickly approaching and it will be my Baby-Man's very 1st Christmas and our 1st Christmas as a {cute} lil' family of 4, it catches me a bit by surprise. I must pause and reflect a bit over the last 10 months that we have been so blessed to have this happy, not-so-little, chunky, unbelievably adorable "butter ball" in our lives. God has truly given us a special treasure in our Ethan.





These first few pictures really give you a glimpse into our Baby Man's sweet personality. As you can see by his extra-sad eyes, he was fighting a nasty cold/fever and yet, the smile stayed firmly in place on his round little face. You could tell by looking at him and also by the amount of water running from his eyes, nose and mouth, that he was feeling completely miserable. Really broke his mama's ♥ to see him feeling so bad and yet handling it so well. Such a little trooper!


This picture gives you just a tiny glimpse at the amazing Handsomeness that I get to enjoy everyday! He's such a doll, with his button nose, cute little dimply cheeks, 2 mini chompers, killer smile and gorgeous baby blues! What more can I say?! I am in L♥VE!!







Baby Man turned 10 months a few days ago, it seems that every time I turn around another month has flown by. Time especially seems to be escaping me as he did not seem to stay a newborn for very long; he has packed on the pounds in a hurry with his man-size appetite! And now as he is waiting on 4 teeth to make their grand entrance {and mama is bracing herself for the cranky days ahead}, Maybe, just maybe, they could stay put a few days longer and let us enjoy Christmas in peace?!? Don't you think that would be nice?!

Ethan~
Mommy loves you sooooo much
I am so blessed to have you in my life 
and can't wait to share in your 1st Christmas
and see the wonder in your big, blue eyes.
You are such a special gift from God.
I truly feel that I got my best Christmas present already,
just 10 months early,
His name is Ethan Matthew.
Merry Christmas, my treasure!
Hugs and Kisses! 
Your Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad to hear from you! :)