My daughter loves her books and, my, does she have a lot of them! Just this week she got a new Road Runner golden book in the mail from her Grandma and Grandpa Gansemer. She was beyond excited! I think Matt and I have read it {at least} 50 times by now! Thankfully, her bed has 3 drawers under it, to help us control the overflowing amount of books. They are bustin' full and getting quite heavy to tug open and shove shut, too.
So this morning, as I was scurrying about from one thing to the next, I went by Clara's room and this is what I saw as I passed by:
Sitting/Laying in her book drawer, on top of her mound of books, "reading" up a storm! It was quite comical, and I did a double-take and quickly grabbed the camera to capture it. I guess she figured the best way to read books is to be where the books are. No need to get up and search for the next one, they are all right there at her fingertips. She made herself comfy and was flipping the pages and chatting away! So funny!
I am glad that she has a desire to read and learn and enjoys books, may it continue throughout her life.
On the other hand, some friends of us bought Clara some "shades" the other day, and she is lo♥ing them!!! As she has "real" glasses, too, she has been begging me to go outside, just so she can wear them. She is such a little princess girly-girl!
See what I mean?!!
She even knows how to put them on her head when she comes inside. What a goof! Waaaaayyy "Too Cool for School!"
Oh, just in case you were wondering about Ethan's interest in books, I think it is safe to say that he is in favor of them.
At least they work to block the light at nap time....
Or maybe "reading" is a bore and puts him to sleep...
I guess the jury is still out on this one...all I know is no matter the verdict...
HE'S a CUTIE and I will KEEP HIM!!!
Enjoying the fun moments,
No comments:
Post a Comment
So glad to hear from you! :)