Our life in Argentina, South America

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Simple Things...



My, but I sure have a lot to catch up on, don't I?! {Sheepish grin}

Just wanted to let you know that we did make it {ALL THE WAY} out to Mendoza and back, safe and sound.
Promise to share lots more about our trip with you, very soon.

But for now, I just wanted to let you know what I did on this pleasant afternoon.

How does this sound to you?

1. My favorite cup, a gift from one of my dearest friends, filled with creamy Hot Chocolate.

2. A good, thought-provoking book (May have to share some tidbits with you)

3. A delightfully warm sunbeam just for ME!

This is what I enjoyed during our down time today {aka. Kids' nap time, the only quiet time of the day!}

I don't know what it sounds like to you, but for me--

a little piece of Heaven!

Sure felt good to "Stop and Smell the Roses" er...Taste the Hot Cocoa, in my case!

Aaahhhh...the simple, sweet "little" things...that make life DiViNe!!

{I'm SO Blessed! Sigh of Contentment}

1 comment:

  1. {deep sigh} that sounds heavenly! You had me at "nap"! love you, maria

    ReplyDelete

So glad to hear from you! :)