LIFE--such a beautiful, fragile thing.
I am thankful for:
My crazy, helter-skelter life filled with diapers and spills and kiddos to snuggle and love.
Cleaning, and cooking and the {never-ending} mound of laundry.
That I have a sweet hubby and kiddos to share it with.
I am glad that the Lord and my parents chose life for me.
I am glad that the Lord and hubby and I chose life for our kids.
I am grateful that the Lord allowed us to have them as a precious gift and responsibility and that that time is not over yet. The Bible tells us in James 4, life is no guaranteed, sure thing. I have had 1,417 days days with Clara and 431 days with Ethan. I wouldn't trade 1 of those days for ANYTHING and I pray that I have many, MANY more. So I am thankful for all the days that I have had with my kiddos and for today, because I don't know about tomorrow.
And, of course, with Easter weekend just past, I am glad that Jesus Lives!! If He had no life, I would have no life. Simple as that. He did not only choose to die for my sins, but He rose in victory over sin and death! The fires of Hell will never touch me, and its all because He paid the ultimate price on Calvary. My Saviour died, rose again, and is ALIVE just waiting for the lost to trust in Him.
I am thankful that I have New Life in Christ. Without Him, where would I be? What a sobering, scary thought! I am very happy that I don't have to dwell on this, because I will never know. My new life started at the so-young-and-innocent age of 5 when I accepted Jesus as my Saviour. My life has never been the same.
From that day on He has walked beside me. Faithful. Constant. My Saviour, my Friend, my Guide and Protection, and the list is endless. Loving me with his never-ending, never-failing love. IN SPITE of me and all I am {and He is the only One who really knows}. He still loves me and chose to give His life for mine, so that my life could truly begin. Amazing!
My "Full of Life" kids on Easter! I am BLESSED!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
So glad to hear from you! :)