Our life in Argentina, South America

Friday, April 22, 2011

"Horsey for Hire"

At least I think that's what his sign should say. After all toting around 1 kid is bad enough, but 2 at one time?!!!! Serious back/knee ache is on the way!! Nevertheless, this is what my sweet hubby was doing the other day; toting his "recovering from colds" kiddos around on his back. Boy, were the little "cowpokes" getting into it, too!!


The poor "horsey"

The "cowpokes"

Enjoying the ride!

"Aaaahhh, this is the life!"

I love how Ethan just laid right down on daddy's back. Putting all his faith and trust in his father without a care in the world. Wish I was better at doing that, if you know what I mean. It's all to easy for me to pick those cares back up and try to tote them around myself again.

I am also thankful that I have a Godly husband and father of my children that can be trusted. Someone I can look up to and point my kids to when they need answers about life's ?s. Anything from {now} "Why is the sky blue?" to {later} "What should I do with my life?" and everything in between. I know that he will do his best to steer them in the path that they should go, the path that rightly aligns with God's Word.


Giving Clara some attention at church

Snuggling his "under the weather" babies

Thankful for my sweet man that spends time with his kiddos. They know that they are loved and treasured ´cuz daddy makes them feel that way.

By the way, Clara put on her pink, frilly headpiece/veil today and said that she was going to ask daddy if he would marry her.



I told her that was sweet, but that he is already taken ;)


1 comment:

So glad to hear from you! :)