Our life in Argentina, South America
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Cute Eyeballs
Snuggle time.
I ♥ it.
This morning, I woke to the pitter-patter of little sock feet and the squeak of my bedroom door. It was a little pajama-clad invading neighbor named Clara. She climbed up in bed with me and before too long was asking me to look at one of my books.
{She is fascinated by all forms of the written word--with or without pictures included}
So, she began flipping through a book and I lazily started to read, too. A few moments passed in blissful cuddly-ness.
And then I heard a little voice in my ear saying:
"Mommy, roll over here, I want to see your cute eyeballs!"
I sure laughed out loud at that one and was quick to comply with her request. Of course, a round of tickling was soon to follow, too.
Nothing like being with my sweetie girl and hearing the things that come out of her mouth everyday!
{And as big as she is getting, I better enjoy all the snuggle moments I can!}
♥
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
So glad to hear from you! :)