Okay, some more glimpses of creativity (or "borrowed" ideas, depending on how you look at it *grin*)
Actually, believe it or not, I think all of these boards came from my own 'wittle noggin'. Scary, isn't it?!
First, we have a "Under the Sea" theme for summer, complete with treasure chest. My idea came from Matthew 6:19-21. Where it talks about our treasure. Treasure in my brain = treasure chest, and where do you find those? All good pirate treasure is buried in a watery grave. So, voila!! My "ocean" filled with sea creatures of multiple colors, shapes, and sizes, treasure chest, with most the most valuable treasure--a heart, inside, "parchment scroll" treasure map for the verses, and sunshiny question.
Next, I have a very "springy" bulletin board covered with butterflies. I included 2 verses: II Cor. 5:17, that tells us that we are "new creatures" in Christ. And also, Ecl. 3:11, which tells us that He makes "all things beautiful in His time." I love the idea that we get a new slate at salvation, and how that ties in with the idea that he doesn't expect us to be perfect over night, but rather that he will mold us and transform us from ugly caterpillars to beautiful butterflies. That's why I am "in the making!" and thankful for His hand at work in my life!
| We are new creatures in Christ and He makes us beautiful in HIS time! |
Lastly, I did this bulletin board for a girl's 15th birthday party at our church. This happened to coincide with the church's anniversary. So in order to make this board do "double duty" for me, I simply printed 2 more small hearts, that read "IBBI de Moreno" and "9 años" to replace the "Mis 15 años" y "Paula" hearts. Worked great!!
| Colossians 1:10 |
Lastly, how about some cake and ice cream?! I am ALWAYS ready for ice cream. Yummy! I am thankful that the Lord is WAAAAAYYY better than ice cream! Have you tasted of his goodness lately?
| O taste and see that the Lord is good... |
Ok, I think I brought you all up to speed in the bulletin board department, except for my most recent Easter board. More on that soon! Hope these may be a blessing and encouragement to you, and hey, they may even give you the creative spark you've been looking for!
No comments:
Post a Comment
So glad to hear from you! :)