Our life in Argentina, South America

Saturday, November 20, 2010

9 Mth. Old Photo Shoot of the Chunk!!

Baby Man turned 9 months old last week, so of course, I had to get out the camera and take some pics of our growing, handsome little guy. He is such a joy and delight to all of us. It's such fun to watch his little personality develop and as he explores {and attempts to eat} the world around him. Enjoy!

Happy to be 9 Months Old!


So BIG...
and so HaNdSoMe!!!

a bit slobbery, too!

"HI MOM!!"

"Hey, what's that?!"
Remember how I said he attempts to eat everything?!! Well, here's the proof...

Yummy rattle appetizer...
 
followed by the main course...

Blanket-a-la-drool

"Mmmm...this is really tasty, mom!"


and for dessert...finger-lickin' good!
"Hhhmmmm.....I wonder if toes have good flavor?"

Excitement (probably due to FOOD! ha!) gets the arms a swingin'!


"Huh?"
 
"What's that you say?"



 Baby Man & Me
As you can see, I may have gotten {a bit} carried away with the camera, esp. as this is only about 1/2 of the pics. But, hey, who wouldn't with such an adorable subject?! {Wink, wink} Love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad to hear from you! :)