Our life in Argentina, South America

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Polka Dot Pics and a Prayer Request

Ok, ok, last post about our Mother's Day ladies' mtg. *Promise* But I couldn't show you only pics of the pretty decor, and not take the time to show you all the lovely ladies, too. So, hear ya go:


My Pastor's wife, Angela, and I by our "masterpieces"

Daughter/Mother

Grandma/Mom/2 Daughters

Sisters

Daughter {expecting}/Mother and a friend


Daughter/Mother {expecting}

Daughter/Mother/Daughter-in-Law


Mother/Daughter {She is a fellow missionary wife and friend, who was our guest speaker for the day}

Angela with friends

The group at my table
As you can see we had a lot of Mothers, Daughters, Sisters, Friends, and FUN!! Best of all for me, my sweet teacher made the effort to join us for this special occasion, too. Although she was not able to stay for very long, at least she came and that gives me hope that she will come again and ultimately, that she will come to know Christ as her Saviour. Please pray with me for Silvina and her sweet family, that Matt & I will be the witness that we need to be and that God will use us to draw these dear people to Him.

My Teacher, Silvina & I

No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad to hear from you! :)