Hubby's birthday! Time to celebrate! Celebrate his life and all he means to me and a few of the many, many reasons why I L♥VE HIM!!!
My sweet hubby...hmmm....what can I say about him? Well, for starters, tomorrow is his birthday. BUT, not just
any birthday, it's the BIG 3-0! Wowzers! Who new that creeping towards middle-aged happened so quickly?! When we got married we were a young (and a lot less gray) couple of 23 and 20. Now, well, hubby's not in his twenties anymore and I am pushing my way that direction, too. (A little faster than I would like, in fact. Considering the alternative, I will go with it and hopefully do it gracefully, too--ha ha)
So anyways, here's my 30 reasons why I L♥VE my hubby (even if he is
30 now--neenerneener!) (Hopefully, you can relate with a few of these, too, and they will remind you to be thankful for the wonderful hubby that you have!)
- I ♥ that my hubby loves the Lord and strives to serve Him
- I ♥ that he loves me, takes care of me, and puts my needs first
- I ♥ that he loves our kids, is an amazing father, that takes time for them, to play and teach and train
- I ♥ that he loves and honors our parents
- I ♥ my hubby's willingness to serve and help others and work hard--no matter the task
- I ♥ that my hubby does not make rash decisions, but thinks things through, prays for the Lord's leading, and does what the Lord wants with the best interest of his family and the big picture in mind
- I ♥ that he knows a little bit about everything (even if this very fact does drive me a bit crazy at times ;)
- I ♥ that we can laugh together
- I ♥ that he is my best friend, that I can go to him and he will be there to listen, even if tears are involved
- I ♥ that he is trying to hold our family to a high standard of Biblical living
- I ♥ his beautiful blue eyes
- I ♥ that he is an avid reader and thinker
- I ♥ that he takes pleasure in the simple things
- I ♥ that he is a good steward of God's money
- I ♥ when he does the dishes for me (which is often ♥!)
- I ♥ that he is very even-tempered and self-controlled
- I ♥ that he is honest and sincere in his dealings with me and with others
- I ♥ that he has goals and works to fulfill them
- I ♥ his goofy sense of humor :)
- I ♥ that he knows just how to rub those knots out of my back
- I ♥ that I don't have to wonder where he is at and if he is coming home to me
- I ♥ to hear him sing
- I ♥ that he uses his many talents to glorify the Lord
- I ♥ that he doesn't quit
- I ♥ that he is sooooo patient with me and forgives my flaws and mistakes
- I ♥ that he lets me warm up my frozen feet on him
- I ♥ that he doesn't let me push him around
- I ♥ that he is strong where I am weak
- I ♥ that he has chosen to go through life with me
- I ♥ that he completes me
These are all very random, but very wonderful parts of my hubby and why he is so special to me. I am so blessed to be married to such a godly "young" man as we journey through life together and try to make a difference here in Argentina.
Honey~ May God give you another 30 years and more, that we may serve Him side by side. I ♥ you with all my heart and appreciate all you are and all you do for me and the kids! HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY!!
Also, here's a few pics of hubby with the kids and our pre-birthday celebration last Friday!
 |
| My hubby enjoying his kiddos |
 |
| The Boys |
 |
| Daddy & Daughter |
 |
| Having fun at the mall for Daddy's birthday |
 |
| Yummy Burritos for lunch |
 |
| Birthday Ice Cream! |
 |
| YUM! |
 |
| Ethan was such a good boy! |
 |
| Bowling for Daddy's birthday |
 |
| Our well-behaved kids got to ride in a car, too! |
Birthdays are so much fun, too bad they mean we are getting
old! LOL
Happy Sunday!
That is so sweet the things you said about your husband! That is wonderful too have this day in time! Hope he had a great birthday! I am 26 and heading toward 30,,we're not getting old...yet..lol..God bless
ReplyDeleteJennifer
Hi Jennifer! So nice to meet a new "blogging buddy". My hubby is truly such a blessing from the Lord and I don't want to take him for granted. As for me, well I am 26 no longer, so 30s getting closer all the time. O boy, guess I will hang on for the ride. :) lol
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by and hope to hear from you again. I am looking forward to learning more about you on your blog, too.
Happy FALL! :)