Our life in Argentina, South America

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Funny Faces and Friends


I'm sorry did I say "Funny Faces"?! Correction: Funny, DIRTY faces! We are enjoying the fact that spring has finally arrived and getting outside to enjoy the sunshine any chance we get. 
So, what do you get when you let a little 3 year old girl, who has been caged up like a lion all winter in the house, outside to romp and play?!? A lot of giggles, games, and grime. O, and a whole lot of fun and silliness, too!

 
Her "Stern, School Teacher Face" lol



What could make this even better?! A friend to share in the fun! Clara's best buddy, Alejo, came to play--needless to say, they had a ball!

3 Cutie Punkin Heads in a Row

Around and Around We GOOOO!!!

Kids, being KIDS!!

"It wasn't me!"

Hahahahahahahaha!

As close as I could get to a "normal" picture of these 2


By the way, I did mention it is SPRING here, didn't I? {heeheehee} As we walk along the streets, there is an abundant fragrance of fresh rain, grass, and flowers that fills the air. I am enjoying it soooo much, even the dandelions from my sweet daughter's hand.

So happy with her "treasures"

"Look at all the flowers, mama!"

♥ SUCH a CUTIE PIE!! ♥

Can life get any better than the joys of spring time and having kids to share each day with? I really and truly doubt it. {Contentment} 

"Many, O LORD my God, 
are thy wonderful works which thou hast done,
and thy thoughts which are to usward: 
they cannot be reckoned up in order unto thee: 
if I would declare and speak of them, 
they are more than can be numbered."
Psalm 40:5



No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad to hear from you! :)