Our life in Argentina, South America

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Seeing More Spots...


Wow!! What a crazy/busy time last week and weekend were! Our Ladies' Tea went off without a hitch! Praise the Lord, I finished all of my projects {grant it, much to the demise of my house--grimace} and everything turned out BE-A-U-TIFULLY!! At least in my opinion--I will let the 'evidence' speak for itself  ;)

Table Centerpieces--Huge thanks to my amazing hubby for hunting up all the materials for me!

A Closer Look

My Matching Bulletin Board--Proverbs 31:10, 28-30

My Cute Lil' Friend

He kept the guest speaker company on the pulpit!

Ladybug Key Chain Souvenirs

The Adorable Cakes--Our Pastor's Wife did a great job!

The Cake Table

All the Pretty Tables

Another View

Doesn't it look nice and inviting?!



And now presenting, the cutest little ladybugs EVER.....


Drum roll, please.....




"Mom, what's this thing doing on my head?!?"

"I know I'm CUTE!!"

"CHEESE!"

"So, how does it look?"

1 comment:

  1. Everything looked so pretty and cute!! Ya'll did a great job on it!! I enjoyed the pictures:)

    ReplyDelete

So glad to hear from you! :)