Our life in Argentina, South America

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A Utensil Bouquet

I know, I know, you think I have completely lost it right?!? Right? You don't have to lie, just tell it to me straight. I myself haven't really decided if I think it is a stroke of creative genius or pure insanity, but nevertheless, here it is.

My Utensil Bouquet
 Good, bad, or ugly (Hopefully the first one {wink, wink}). I will still claim it as my very own attempt at putting a new spin on the ordinary...



Or maybe it's just my way of trying to incorporate a touch of spring into everything lately.  {pleased grin}


Some things, in and of themselves, just seem so basic and mundane, and well, just plain, old, "Blah!" So why not try to shake things up a bit, right?! Don't ask me where in the world I got this idea from or why cuz I really can't tell ya. It just came to me--and I thought, "Hey, why not?" Nothing ventured, nothing gained, right?



Ordinary basic black kitchen utensils, regular ole' drinking glass, one little bunch of flowers, a nice soft dish towel and a scrap of ribbon--Viola!! {Attractive} Centerpiece. Nah, just kidding! It's just a little gift for my Secret Pal at church. 


After all, presentation is everything--don't ya think?!
Anyway, whether she likes it or not (and I really hope she does), I had a lot of fun playing around and putting it together.
Sure would love to hear your thoughts on my unique bouquet or share your ideas if you have done anything similar (even only 1/2 as crazy is okay, too {chuckle})


P.S. Don't forget, more "Spots" Projects to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad to hear from you! :)