Actually, my hubby came home last Thursday, but I was too busy enjoying him (and looking through the MOUNDS of stuff he brought back) to write about it on here. :))) My home, family, and ♥ feel complete again! I told him that I thoroughly HATE, I mean really and truly DESPISE going to bed without him. Having the big bed all to myself, it's not all it's cracked up to be. ;) I love being his wife and the mama to his kiddos, and can't imagine my life without him. I know that we are not guaranteed tomorrow, so I want to do everything I can to enjoy my life with him TODAY and everyday that the Lord allows us to have together!
Now, I am not usually about sharing all the mushy, gushy sentimental stuff, but I just HAVE to take a moment or 2, (or 3, or 4, ...) to brag on my sweet hubby. (If you can't handle that, well, you have been forewarned, and can stop reading anytime lol ;))
1. He puts up with ME! That's a big deal right there.
2. He does the dishes for me sometimes--♥ that!
3. He is my bug killer--esp. cockroaches, which he doesn't care for himself! YUCKY!
4. He never complains about running to the corner store for me or about the food that I make; as long as there is food on the table, he is happy! :)
5. He LOVES our kiddos and takes time to cuddle them, read stories, play GO FISH, etc.
(I love to watch him be a big kid and play with them; Soooo Sweet!)
6. He is wise with our money, but gives a lot back to the Lord, and makes sure I am taken care of.
7. He watches the kids for me so I can get my hair done (cut, and yes, colored too, I am WAY to young to be doing this already~ugh!!)
8. He goes grocery shopping with me, and even pushes the cart sometimes ;)
9. We love to pick on each other and laugh together
10. He's my Best Friend in the world!!!
There's about a million other little things that make everyday together special and unique and I wouldn't trade it for anything. Even on the hard days, I have someone to walk through them with me. So thankful for my godly husband to lead our home. :)
Glad Matt is home! I am even more glad that you have eachother!
ReplyDelete