here I sit...
9 months pregnant...
38 weeks + 2 days, if you want to be exact.
People are always telling me how I don't look that big/far along.
I say, "Oooooohhh, but I sure FEEL big and far along!"
but, can't hurt for the whole "losing baby weight after birth" process, right?!
As of my ultrasound last Friday (the 16th), my lil' punkin is {supposedly} weighing 5 lbs. 9 oz. (like they can really know that with any kind of accuracy)...but, she has surely put on some weight since then.
| ♥ Cute button nose ♥ |
Thankfully, she doesn't seem to be sitting so high anymore, meaning that I can breathe better, but {ahem} more trips to the little ladies' room.
Tuesday I saw my doc. and I am supposed to go back in this Tues. so he can check if I am dialating/progressing at all. He said there's a chance that I will get to stay and get things going...hmmm...
So, I think my little princess heard all that talk and decided to add a little spice to the day, as later in the afternoon on Tues. I was having pretty regular contractions for a while at about 5 min. apart. She was just messin' with me, though. She seems to like to do that.
| She is precious in His sight...and mine, too! |
Bags are packed and sitting by the door, the closet is stocked with tiny diapers, wipes, onesies, itsy-bitsy-tootsie socks and adorable baby doll dresses...
Waiting, praying, hoping, waiting...praying some more {oh yeah, don't forget--trying not to stress or think about the actual labor}
I'm not feeling desperate...often...yet...
I know, I know, SOONER or later, she will come out! So excited!
♥ her!
So exiting:) Praying everything goes great for you!
ReplyDeletePraying for you!
ReplyDeletePraying for another healthy Gansemer baby Heather! Mrs. Harris
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet post! Had me smiling the entire time, even though I KNOW you don't always feel like smiling. Hang in there! I know how you are feeling and am praying for you!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you! Can't wait to see pictures of your precious little one! (And I'm dying to know the name!!)
ReplyDeleteAwww... I know this is the hardest part of all - those last couple of weeks. But, the end is in sight! Hang in there and enjoy putting the finishing touches on that little one growing inside of you!
ReplyDelete