Our life in Argentina, South America

Monday, April 2, 2012

Marriage Fruits of the Spirit--GENTLENESS & GOODNESS {WW4MW Series}

{GENTLENESS}

  • Be to his virtues very kind. Be to his faults a little blind.
  • To speak kindly does not hurt the tongue.
  • A husband's best possession is a sympathetic wife.

    {GOODNESS}

    photo source
    • The only way to settle a disagreement is on the basis of what's right--not who's right.
    • Don't make up your mind until you know the facts.
    • Do right and leave the results with God.
    • Improve the present moment. 
    My Thoughts

    Speaking kindly--in other words, focusing on the positive and letting him know it!

    Hubby is helping me (his quite large and uncomfy 9 month prego. wife) do some house cleaning catch-up today...isn't that just about the sweetest thing ever!?!! I sure think so.

    Obviously, he is a man and does things in his own "man" way. Aka...not the way I would do it.
    So, I have a choice, critique and criticize everything he does (which will put a quick stop to the helping) or be thankful for his willingness to do these "womanly" tasks, keep my big mouth shut and say "THANK YOU!!!"

    Today, I choose the later.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    So glad to hear from you! :)