Our life in Argentina, South America

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Words of Wisdom for the Married Woman

I am so excited to be starting my very first series on my blog--and no, it is NOT because I have such amazing and profound wisdom of my own to impart. On the contrary.

I recently came across a journal that was given to me at my bridal shower, almost 8 years ago. I read over the bits of good advice and Godly counsel that I found within. I was blown away, encouraged, and seriously convicted all at the same time. It's amazing to me how much more I understand and how true the words are now that I have a glimpse into what marriage is all about. And I thought, "This is good stuff! It still applies to me today and to every married lady."


No matter how young or old the wife, no matter how new or seasoned the marriage, there's always room for improvement. There's always the reset button that needs to be pressed from time to time. I want to be a better wife tomorrow than I am today. I want to learn and grow in the next 8 years, more than I have in the last 8 years. Wouldn't you agree?!

So, coming soon..."chapters" from my journal. Wonderful thoughts on marriage from the wonderful, Godly ladies in my home church. I hope that you will read along and be encouraged, convicted, and blessed as I have been. Feel free to leave me a comment and share your own words of wisdom as well!



As an introduction, in my next post I will share with you my very own "Once Upon a Time..."

2 comments:

So glad to hear from you! :)