Our life in Argentina, South America

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Taking the week "OFF"

As a mom, is that really even possible???
We are headed back to camp for the week for a pastor's/worker's retreat. So, that does mean NO cooking; I am very ok with that. Very little cleaning and no laundry, either. Also, a plus. But, there are still the kids to chase around, feed, clothe, keep from eating dirt and breaking limbs, washing of bottles, and we won't even think about the mounds and mounds of laundry that will be mine when we get home. Nope, not going to go there.

Not sure if it is really a week "OFF", but it will be a nice change of pace. A chance to slow down and get out of the city, away from the people, and especially the noisy construction site behind our house {GRRR!!!} I have so many things to share with you all. At least a half dozen posts are sitting in "draft" form, just waiting for me to put the mumbo-jumbo into order. But, alas, they are still "works in progress" {just like me ;) } and will still be there when I get back. And, by then I will have even more stories to share with you. Best of all Birthday Pics. of my favorite little guy!

Happy Birthday to my sweet Ethan! ♥ U!




See you all in a week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad to hear from you! :)