I had mentioned over
here that my classroom is now decorated and I was going to get some pics to share with you...well, here they are!
 |
| Stars to put stickers on for saying their verses and good behavior! |
 |
| Our class name "ESTRELLITAS" {little stars} above our chalkboard which is hidden by the flannelgraph backdrop |
 |
| The adorable car curtains that another teacher made for our class, they are so bright and fun! |
 |
| See the flower and airplane wall stickers? They are perfect in here and below is our memory verse contest poster. |
 |
| Our current bulletin board--We are learning about Super Heroes of the Bible and they are LOVING IT! |
It turned out so cute, even I just want to sit in there and look at all the fun, colorful things that are there to see! Of course, it looks even better when it is full of little munchkins. I love these kiddos and am sure going to miss them!
P.S. If you are interested in checking out the lessons that we are using and doing a fun super hero theme, check out this
great Sunday School lesson website for lessons in English and Spanish!
Very cute!
ReplyDelete