Our life in Argentina, South America

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Sunday Services in the New Building

 Wow! Another week has zipped by! Seeing that it is Saturday and almost time for church again, I figured I better let you know how our services went last week. We had a great day in our new building, filled with food, fellowship, worship, and people! It was such a blessing to be able to enjoy and use this beautiful space that the Lord has provided. It still seems a bit surreal that it is really ours (the church's, not Matt's and mine)!

Here's some things that I am thankful for regarding last Sunday Services and our new building:

1. Seeing the church full of excited, happy people
2. Having enough classrooms for everyone, with teachers and kiddos enjoying their new space
3. A safe place for the kids to play outside (and not worry that they are in the street!)
4. Nice bathrooms (the property has 4!!!)
5. A real nursery for my Brenna to be in
6. A beautifully decorated international dinner with LOTS of yummy food
7. The spirit of unity amongst the people, along with a willingness to pitch in and help take care of their new church building


Singing Sunday School Songs

Look at those big helpers!

My "little stars" class--such handsome little men
 By the way...after church the other teacher and I (pictured above) decorated our classroom--it looks so cute! Will try to get a pic of it tomorrow! :)

"God's Treasures" Class

"Bible Explorers" Class

"Followers of Christ" Class

Adult/Teen Class

Argentina table

Decorating the China table

Mexico table and some of the FOOD!

FULL auditorium! :)
It was a wonderful and blessed day and I know that there will be many more in the future! Can't wait for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad to hear from you! :)