Our life in Argentina, South America

Saturday, June 11, 2011

7 Years = Perfection!

 This is me. 7 years ago {tomorrow}. Walking down the aisle to say "I DO"....


...To this wonderful man that I get to call my husband.


Sometimes, I don't say much about him, especially as there always seems to be some funny, cute little thing that the kiddos are doing to write about. But the truth is, somehow I just can't seem to find the words when it comes to this man. He completes me and meets my needs. He loves me and puts up with my moods and hair-brained ideas. When I get caught up in the middle of my latest project, he is there to step in and help keep things going. He is so special and gives of himself to me everyday.


 I was 20. He was 23. We were young and in love...


 And WE STILL ARE!!! 


...and they lived "Happily Ever After"!

Now I realize, that although "7"  is the number of perfection, that we have not quite attained yet. ha! But, that's why I am "in the making", remember?! We are working on it, little by little, day by day. Plus, I look at it this way~~although neither Matt nor I are perfect, although our marriage is not perfect, we are most definitely perfect for each other and there's no one I would rather strive for perfection with! ♥

And in the lives of missionaries there is no such thing as "a dull moment." We have lived through/enjoyed many things together already, such as:

1. I finished and graduated from Bible college
2. Deputation--traveling for mile after mile, with only each other as company, if you still like each other when the ride stops, you are doing good! lol!
3. Birth of Clara Grace in the midst of deputation
4. International move
5. Birth of Ethan Matthew in the first year of living on the field
6. Learning and adapting to another language and culture--still working on this!!
7. Teaching and preaching in Spanish
...just to name the "Big" things!

Praying for many more "perfect" years together with my "perfect for me" man! Such a joy, not only to go through life together, but to serve the Lord and raise children for Him, side by side, hand in hand!

♥ I love you, babe! Happy "Perfect" Anniversary!!!  ♥

2 comments:

So glad to hear from you! :)