Our life in Argentina, South America

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Dad's Day Ideas

Father's Day is upon us...Let's let those amazing guys in our lives know how much we love and appreciate all they do. How they work hard to "bring home the bacon". How they protect us and guide us in every way.

Lookin' for some quick, easy, inexpensive gifts/crafts to do with your kids for Father's Day? I sure was. Dads always seem to be so difficult to buy/make for. They don't get into all that nice, frilly, impractical stuff like us girls do and, what do they really need/want? Even harder, what do they want that doesn't cost a fortune {or 2} and is possible for my kids to make.
Well, this is what I have found. I think they are some pretty good options that Daddy-O is sure to enjoy/get a kick out of!

Dress Shirt and Tie card

This one is great because it comes with template, instructions, and even a cute poem. Check it out HERE.

Toolbox Card

This Toolbox comes with easy instructions and template for your "tools", too! Go HERE to find out more!

Dad Facts Sheet
This is just a little "fill in the blank" page of stuff you can ask your kiddos about their daddy. Let's see what they really think of him; ages 2-5 will probably give you the most entertaining answers! You can get your own HERE!


Dad, we love you to PIECES!!
Isn't this sweet?! For my PB candy lovin' hubby, this will go over great! You can even download the cute little tag HERE.

Hope this helps! Or maybe you have an idea of your own to share? Please do, I will take all the creative inspiration I can get! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad to hear from you! :)