Our life in Argentina, South America

Thursday, June 23, 2011

I'M FAMOUS!!

What?!?, You didn't know??!?? Wipe that shocked expression off your face; it's true! lol

My sweet friend and fellow-missionary blogger, Maria, has been doing some awesome posts recently. They are simple challenges for us busy mamas to "Take the Time To... {fill in the blank}" with our precious kiddos. They are really easy things that don't take more than a few minutes, but so often get lost and left out in the hussle-bustle of our daily tasks.

Well, I am honored and privileged to be Maria's special guest and share my own "Take the Time To Challenge" over on her blog Raising 4 Princesses. Go check it out and make sure to go back a few posts and look into her other challenges as well. She has some great ideas to share with us!



Also, {lest you think I am only "tooting my own horn" honk! ~giggle~} Maria's blog, not just her challenge posts, is such a blessing to me and is what inspired me to start blogging myself. She is a super fun mama to 4 pretty princesses striving to raise them and serve the Lord as a missionary wife on the island of Jamaica. Her writing style and way of life are completely down-to-earth and she has learned to take what life brings her and make the best of it. She is the real deal and I am blessed to call her my friend.

I hope you stop over at her blog; I KNOW you will get a blessing from it if you do!!




 Maria~
Thanks so much for the opportunity to share a thought on your blog.
It was so much fun.
I appreciate you and your sweet family and the encouragement you are to me so much.
I am glad that we can be sisters in Christ and kindred spirits as missionary mamas.
Thank you for your kindness to me!
Keep on keepin' on!
Love you, friend!
Heather

3 comments:

  1. Heather you are so great and such a good encouraging friend. I was thinking about those pictures last night! We have such cute kids! Love, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather, I don't know if you remember me or not, but we met at Midland Baptist Church while you all were on deputation. I was so excited to run into your blog through Maria's! I look forward to reading about life in Argentina :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog from your T-Time post on Maria's blog and so glad I did! Looking forward to reading through your other posts. :)

    ReplyDelete

So glad to hear from you! :)