Our life in Argentina, South America

Thursday, March 17, 2011

The {Littlest} Cookie Monster

So, I am in the office on the computer. {Gasp!} When I hear one of those sounds that all young mothers dread to hear. First of all~Quiet! There is way too much of it I realize. Then, a crinkly, wrinkly, plastic bag or wrapper sound. The oldest munchkin is out with her daddy right now, so I have no problem deducting who the culprit is. Time to investigate?! Or maybe I should just sit here and pretend that I didn't hear a thing, right?! After all, I doubt that I am really going to like what I find. Okay, okay, I'm moving, I'm going...


This is what I found...

BUSTED!!!
  Not just slurping on the wrapper either, oh nooooooo, he sunk his little chompers in there and made a nice hole in order to devour the cookie goodness.

Notice his mushy pants

Clearly, that breakfast that he ate {all of maybe 1 whole hour ago} has already worn off. Or maybe he just needed a sugar fix. All I know is that the smiley face cookies were found and moistened by the {littlest} cookie monster. 

Really getting into it

You can tell that he is just wasting away to nothing and has a serious need to include these cookies into his lacking diet, right?! The poor little thing...truly starving {HA!}

That's right, he got to the cookies inside!

Naturally, my first reaction was, "Ethan, Ugh!" But, I stopped and thought to myself, "WWMD?" {What would Maria do?} Maria is my dear missionary friend that has such a sweet attitude and teaches me much about taking life as it comes and looking for the positive in things. My next thought was, "Ok, I guess he really, REALLY wanted a cookie, and since it is all "pre-moistened" anyway; Why not?" So, Ethan had a cookie.

YUM!

Just as his {already chubby} cheeks were packed to the fullest with his tasty prize, he enjoyed it to the fullest, too.



{Extra} Full Cheeks

 Just look at that {cookie packed} face? Such a mischievous, caught-with-my-mouth-on-the-cookies look. What's a mom to do?

Trying to escape

  He got up to run away with his treasure, but Mama was not to be outdone.

Caught, but CUTE! :)

He had been caught in the act, and I was going to get the pics. to prove it! {LOL}

One thing you must admit, he's not only the littlest cookie monster, but the cutest, too!

{NOTE TO SELF: Move cookies up a shelf or 2 in the cupboard~WiNk!}

1 comment:

So glad to hear from you! :)