Oh, and just to make it more challenging, I have to make/translate them into Spanish, too! Don't worry, I will give you the English equivalent here. :)
![]() | |
| Easter 2009--He is not here, for He has risen, Matthew 28:6 |
(Pretty sure this was my first bulletin board in Spanish,
I remember how nervous and self-conscious I felt about it)
![]() | |
| Missions--Acts 1:8, Our Jerusalem, Our Judea, Our Samaria, Our Uttermost part of the Earth |
![]() |
| The Word of God is Sweeter than Honey, based on Psalms 19:10 |
![]() | ||||
| If we confess our sins, Christ will cleanse and forgive us. based on I John 1:9 |
(Black = Sin, Red = Blood of Jesus, White = Clean Heart,
Green = Christian Growth, Gold = Heavenly Home)
The Clothes Line is my latest, and in my opinion, greatest {so far}. As you can see, I LOVE to have an attention grabber by making things 3-D or using "real" items instead of pictures. It's a lot of fun, once you have an idea to run with. That's usually the hardest part for me. If you have any creative brilliance at your house or with your bulletin boards, please share them with me here. I love to "steal" a good idea and tweak it to make it my own. I am willing to share my glimpses of creativity, hope you are, too. :)
P.S. I have another one "in the works" right now, and it is my own original idea, too {surprised gasp}. I will have to let you know how/if it turns out. ;)




No comments:
Post a Comment
So glad to hear from you! :)