Who knew that you could have blue lions and red zebras?? Did you?? I certainly did not. However, my clever 3 year old knew. You see, I have the amazing privilege of co-teaching the 0-3 year old Sunday School class at our church. Our class of Estrellitas (er..little stars) is the BEST!!! I love our class, and {added bonus} I have both of my kids in there with me. :)
Now, back to blue lions and red zebras. Last Sunday, I taught the kids about Noah and the ark. It was so neat to watch the kids' faces light-up as we dove into the story. I am sure some of them were hearing this incredible story for the first time! I had so much fun teaching and even more fun helping them with their craft. I did a little searching online, and found this adorable Noah's Ark plate craft. Then, with a bit more digging, found the animals and Noah (too bad I can't seem to find it back) to go with it. Too cute and easy to make, just had to share it with you!




No comments:
Post a Comment
So glad to hear from you! :)