Our life in Argentina, South America

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Already Outdated Easter Pics ;)

Last pic as a family of 4 :)

2 (of my now 3) cuties on Easter

Adorable...but missing a lil' someone

39 weeks 4 days -- She was playing shy ;)

Me and my sweeties on Easter
See what I mean?! These pics are from just last week, but they are already outdated. They are missing my newest little peanut. At least from a more photogenic angle. ;) And the last month or so, I was all convinced that I would surely have my little Brenna girl before Easter and would be able to dress her up, etc.

But, I forgot one little detail. She is a female. As such, she has already begun the practice of arriving "fashionably late". Of course, her grand entrance was truly right on time, just the way that God had planned it. It couldn't have went better or more smoothly. I wouldn't change a thing. My labor progressed manage-ably and quickly and hubby was right there beside me every moment. My poor friend, Angela, got stuck holding the bags and never made it into the delivery. My doc. showed up about 2 min. too late. Brenna and I certainly didn't care. She came out to meet the world at 4:00 p.m. on the dot the day after Easter and mommy and daddy couldn't be happier. She's the picture of perfection with 10 tiny fingers and toes and a healthy set of lungs. She is finally nestled in my arms. All is right and good.

Here she is in her "almost Easter dress"

Sleepy smile! ♥

2 comments:

So glad to hear from you! :)