Our life in Argentina, South America

Saturday, September 24, 2011

This lil' poem of mine...

Here's a little poem I wrote recently and sent to my parents and in-laws, they sure seemed to enjoy it so I thought I would share it with you, too. ;)

We couldn’t stand it any longer
We just had to share with you
There’s something wonderful in the works
And it’s almost too good to be true.

You see, we’re bringing you a present,
It’s a surprise for you someday,
You will have to wait a little while,
But it’s already on the way…

It only comes in 2 colors,
It might be PINK, or maybe BLUE,
Only God knows and decides
Hopefully soon He’ll give us a clue.

So when we come to see you next,
We’ll come as a family of 5, not 4,
We’ll be so proud to show you
Your new grandchild to love and adore.

Our growing family
Matt, Heather, Clara, Ethan and tiny tot #3

Bet you didn't see that one comin', huh?! 
I do my best to be sneaky and creative, even from afar.
We are looking forward to welcoming our punkin around 
April 11, 2012.  
We so appreciate your prayers for a smooth pregnancy and delivery and most of a all, a healthy baby.

{Of course, if it were up to Clara & I, we would love for it to be a "girl baby"}

 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new little one! Our babies will only be a few months apart. Maybe they can play together on a furlough someday somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww! Congratulations! And such a sweet way to announce your new arrival. :)

    ReplyDelete

So glad to hear from you! :)