Our life in Argentina, South America

Friday, September 9, 2011

Icky Sickys and Blogger Blahs

Hello? Anybody still out there?

I know it has been a while, but yes, I am still here.

Unfortunately nothing fun and exciting to report.

Unless you want to hear about the nasty head cold we have been fighting at my house.

Yah, I didn't think so.

I have less than 0% energy and have accomplished a whole lot o' nothin' this week. Ever been there?

Yah, it's really not a fun place to be. Ugh!

I think {pretty please} that we are on the mend. Hoping we can all be well enough to be in church on Sunday. Always throws me WAY off when we aren't there, ya know?!

Plus, it is our pastor and his family's last Sunday with us, well, for the rest of the year. That sounds super weird, huh?! They are headed to the states for a little furlough and are brave enough to leave us in charge.

What are they thinkin'?!!! Muuuuuuaaaaaahhhhh....{evil laugh} j/k Don't mind me, head cold, remember?

So, lots and lots, and LOTS of new responsibilities and projects in the works. My poor little brain is too tired and fuzzy to contemplate them all {or even 1 of them} tonight.

Think my bed is calling my name, again.

Some way to spend a Friday night, huh?! Oh well, there's always tom.

Thanks for "listening" to my ramblings.

I feel better now.

G'night, friends.

1 comment:

  1. love you sweet lady. You always crack me up with the way you write. I laugh like you were talking right to me!

    ReplyDelete

So glad to hear from you! :)