{ You may have to click on each pic. to get a larger view ;) }
{by Grace L. Naessens}
The pictures behind these convicting words are of Mendoza, Argentina. Our God-appointed destiny. How can I have any hope of being useful and effective, if I don't take the time to get a hold of God?!? I so need His power and strength to make it through each day. Yet, so often I forget to simply go to Him and ask Him for His divine help.
Lord,
May I learn to lean more upon you with each passing day.
May I stop letting them slip away from me
without pausing to make sure you are the most integral part of each one.
Thank you for loving me enough to put up with me--
even though you know me better than I know myself.
You chose to love me when you died on Calvary
and you love me still even when I am a disobedient child
that often ignores you.
I thank you for the grace that you bestow on me everyday
I am so undeserving
Forgive me, Father, and help me to do things that will please You--
starting with having a better relationship with You.
Your little child,





No comments:
Post a Comment
So glad to hear from you! :)