I write this with my blurry, feeling kinda puffy and full of crud, definitely still wishing they were closed in sleep, eyes. But alas, another day and a very long week, er, 3 weeks actually, has now begun. Camp season has arrived! (I am still trying to find where the last 11 months went to?) Yes, I am sure for most that sounds like a crazy, warm and whimsical thought, but really and truly, down here on the other side of the planet, it is very much a reality!! As I write this I glance at the weather: it is already 68* at 8:30 a.m. and going for a high of 86* (my guess is it will beat that high!). Wait a sec, what did I just type???
8:30!!! AAAAHHH!!!! Time to get off here and finish up the million things I have to do yet, not to mention try to stuff my entire house in our Honda Accord along with me, hubs, and the 2 munchkins. Think I will leave that daunting task to my hubby. Let him work his magic! {Presto-chango! ha!} Hopefully, we will still have enough room to inhale and exhale occasionally.
So, if you don't hear from me for a while, well, I probably either got carried away by the gazillion mosquitoes {how I hate them and they love me!}, floated away on a muddy puddle (we are really camping, like in a tent!!), or burnt to a crisp and can't move my arms, legs, fingers, etc. in order to type. Please pray for us to have a great 3 weeks with no injuries, fatalities, etc. other than that of broken hearts surrendering to the Lord.
Now, like I was saying,
AAAAHHH!!! I really gotta get off of here!! Time to disconnect, it may be rather nice! :)
 |
| Eating watermelon at camp 2010 |
Blessings!
Hello I am Iván reside in Moreno also. I want to congratulate them on the beautiful family that they have. If there is some thing that they need they can contact me for e-mail or this way. Thank you
ReplyDelete