Our life in Argentina, South America

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My Sleeping Beauty Babies

I know, I know, I have a daughter and a son, so I shouldn't call them "Sleeping Beauties", but they are just so precious and a beautiful sight to this mother's eyes. {Deep sigh of contentment} Love my sleeping babies--so peaceful, so serene, so Quiet! I adore my kiddos when they are awake and rowdy/rambunctious with the singing, cooing, humming, screeching, giggling, crying, animal noises, shaking of rattles, etc., etc. BUT, I savor those moments of blissful tranquility, too! Helps keep one's sanity, ya know?!
 


Even my poor, sick hubby enjoyed some cuddle time with his little girl. There is just something so precious and innocent about a daddy and his daughter. To watch a grown, big, strong man turn into mush as he hugs and squeezes his baby girl--such a sweet sight to behold! (Makes me turn into mush, too ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad to hear from you! :)