Our life in Argentina, South America

Saturday, June 12, 2010

6 Roses = 6 years

Today is our 6th anniversary! It's hard to believe as sometimes it seems like just yesterday that I was walking down the aisle to say "I DO!" (Other than the 2 cute kiddos of ours that are clamoring for attention in the other room lol! They help me remember that things have definitely changed, and mostly for the BETTER! :) Yesterday, my sweet hubby was out getting his exercise and taking care of some errands, (we don't have a car right now so errands = lots of walking) and surprised me by bringing back a GORGEOUS bouquet of roses for me. 12 big, beautiful, o-so-fragrant roses. "6 pink ones and 6 red ones, for our 6 years of marriage," he told me. Isn't that sweet?!?


 I love him and am soooo, soooo very thankful for every year, every day, every moment that the Lord has allowed us to have together. My time with my hubby is such a precious gift from God and I don't want to abuse it or take it for granted. I want to be ever bettering myself and my relationship with my husband, as we serve the Lord together and raise our "cute and crazy" kiddos to serve Him, too! Lord willing, He will bless us with many more years and adventures!




No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad to hear from you! :)