Our life in Argentina, South America

Monday, February 10, 2014

MK SPIRIT WEEK--Monday

And here you thought that the only exciting thing going on this week was Valentine's Day on Friday! Well, not so for us missionaries!!! This week we are participating in Missionary Kid Spirit Week, a great idea that started over at Baptist Missionary Women blog and will reach around the globe!!! Such a fun idea that I couldn't pass it up and know my kids are going to have a blast with it everyday!

Here's what "Crazy Mustache Monday" looks like at our house...

Brenna, 22 months :)


Ethan, counting down the days til he turns 4! :)

Clara, 6 1/2, my fun 1st grader! :)

Yep, I got in on the "Stashin' Action", too! ;)



So I "MUSTACHE" you, Did these pics bring a smile to your face????!!!! They sure brightened up our Monday!!! My kids ABSOLUTELY LOVED this, even baby Bren! Honestly, I thought that she would be scared of them or at the least rip hers off in about .02 seconds--boy, was I wrong!!!! She did NOT want to take it off! In fact, as I sit here uploading these pics, she just came up to me with it plastered on her face again! She's so funny!

Who said MKs don't know how to have a good time?!  

Stay tuned for more crazy fun coming everyday this week...tomorrow will be Crazy_______ Day!!!! Guess you'll have to come back and find out! :) Happy Monday!

1 comment:

So glad to hear from you! :)